Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Reflection of Project 1

During this project I took on a lot of creative and technological processes. At first I had to get a solid understanding for each of the elements and principles of art. After studying them, I then had to come up with ideas for how I was going to capture multiple photos which contained those elements and principles of art. This I found to be the hardest part because most of the ideas I came up with could have went along with more than one element or principle. Therefore, I had to get pretty creative with some of these photographs but luckily for me I had some picture from New York City on my camera that had some of these elements and principles in them. I had no issues with the technological aspect of this project and I really enjoyed doing this project it was fun to go around be a photographer for a day!   

http://s1016.photobucket.com/user/kasidyray/library/Art%20Project

3 comments:

  1. All of your images are good and show that you have a good understanding of the Elements and Principles

    ReplyDelete
  2. You photo on Emphasis of the Freedom Tower was my personal favorite. I think it also shows balance as well. Funny I was going to us the shot I took of it when I was in NYC. Great work Kasidy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your approach on this project. many of your photos were just household items and things people see everyday. However, the way you photographed them made them become great photos that really were able to express the elements and principals of art! My favorite photograph of yours was the one of the sunset. It really does show unity in the sense that all is calm and working together as one. Water and sky come together; reflecting the sun onto the clear blue waves. I also liked your photograph for value. The way it is black and white and the apple is so dark where the blanket or sheet underneath is so light, accenting the apple.I would have never looked at that predicament and thought to use it in that way. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete