Sunday, December 6, 2015

Project #4 Reflection Journal

The process I used while creating my Art Curator Exhibition was as follows. First I explored many artworks on Artstor before I decided on what theme I was going to use. This was not easy because there was many different themes to pick from but I picked one that was meaningful to myself. After picking my theme I had to limit to using 10 artworks that I felt spoke to that theme the most. This step was also hard because there were so many artworks to choose from. After picking my 10 artworks I wanted to use, next came the layout for the powerpoint. Picking a layout that complimented my theme was an easy task to accomplish. After picking the layout I put in the artworks in order due to their elements and principles that they had in common. Once I was done picking the order of the artworks in the powerpoint, I used one artwork per slide and did a description, interpretation and explanation for each artwork. This project allowed me to use the skills and knowledge I have gathered through the course of this course in order to make the completion of this project possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment