Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Reflection of AED 200


  1. My expectations of this course was to be able to learn about different art techniques, be able to use them as well as learn a lot about artists and their artwork and learn art terms to expand my knowledge. I would say that my expectations were met and I learned more than the expectations I had. I got to analyze artwork which I never thought I would have learned how to do but I did! 
  2. In my initial posting I said that art was a way for one to express themselves. I feel that this definition of art is still true for me even after taking this course. 
  3. My favorite artist at the beginning of the semester was Pablo Picasso. Although this course has introduced me to many different artists who are awesome Pablo Picasso is still my favorite because of his uniqueness and how he distorts certain objects in this artwork. 
  4. This was my first online course and I feel that with the right discipline and determination an online course is not that hard. If you take time to put the work in as you would if you actually went to the class on campus there are no problems. I plan to take more online courses in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment